Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Desk Library Progresss

On 5/4/2017 2:10 PM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet writes:
On 5/4/2017 1:03 PM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
" writes:
On Thursday, May 4, 2017 at 8:14:01 AM UTC-5, Leon wrote:

It is something I did on another project about 5 years ago. The piece=20
is intended to hide the union of the 3 pieces. A straight cut at the=20
bottom just did not look good. The customer immediately noticed it and=
=20
loved the detail.
=20
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb112...posted-public/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb112...posted-public/

Those pics make it look much better. Camera angle/perspective has a lot to =
do with these things.

Thank you Robert.
I am leaning to the thoughts of using rollers if this will be heavy and=
=20
If I build this out of white oak it will take approximately 12 linear=20
feet of 4/4, 1x8 s4s. That will probably be too heavy to be moving=20
around every time I need to use it.

4X4s.... Whuuutt???

four quarters (nominally 1").

Kind'a makes you smile when you catch the expert off guard, huh? LOL

I'm as guilty as anyone with respect to reading quickly and making
assumptions :-)

As am I . LOL