Posted to alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default Windows 10 updates on 'unsupported' hardware

T news 2017 16:38:15 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

Hi Philo,

M$ is a pain-in-the-ass over these matters. They should,
but they don't because they want you to buy their
latest garbage (Windows Nein, oops Ten).

You have to create a USB flash drive with the Windows 7
USB 3 drivers included.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/dow...ws-7-USB-3-0-C
reator-Utility

That doesn't always work, either. The drivers have to support the
hardware, since, er, that's the point of the driver in the first place.