Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Tool Descriptions

On Wednesday, May 3, 2017 at 4:48:35 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, May 3, 2017 at 1:05:47 PM UTC-5, Spalted Walt wrote:

WIRE WHEEL - Will easily wind a tee shirt off your back.

Leaning over to really mash hard on teh drill, my shirt drooped over the drill/wheel, and it almost pulled my shirt off! As it was, it took a wad of shirt that was about 10" across completely off the shirt.

Robert

Similarly, doing a few chores at Mom's, the disc sander ripped a hole in the belly of my T-shirt. Later, my brother came over and reminded me that Walmart sells T-shirts, as if I only had torn shirts to wear. I told him that some of us, in this red neck of the woods, distinguish between our work T-shirts and our dress T-shirts.

Sonny