Posted to rec.woodworking
Markem[_2_] Markem[_2_] is offline

Default Tool Descriptions

On Wed, 3 May 2017 14:48:29 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

Had to listen to it all day long. "Hey Robert. you want me to do that? Next
time you might not get out of the way" and "Robert, if you need me to help
you figure out how that operation works, let me know... I am available for
drill lessons" etc. For me, I was a little stunned, a little surprised,
and a lot embarrassed! (Did I mention I had to hear about the hole in my
shirt and re-tell the tale all day long?)

So are you adding an extra shirt to the things you now carry to the
job? You know just in case it rains.