Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default Computer problem solved

On 05/02/2017 06:18 AM, Diesel wrote:

I am aware of stress testing but have only had one mobo die within
a month after returning it to a customer.

aware as in actually ran burn in tests, or, just aware as in you know
such software exists specifically for the purpose?

I am aware of "stress test" software and have used it but rarely.

I think I have "stresslinux" among my tools but for the most part use
memtest to have an idea if the RAM is any good.

On a few rare occasions I've had mobos that did not perform properly &
just put them in the recycle bin. Stuff like that is pretty rare though.

For the most part I'm dealing with discarded junk someone else gave up
on so I have no money put into this stuff