Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Computer problem solved

On 05/02/2017 05:18 AM, Diesel wrote:
rbowman
Tue, 02 May 2017 05:48:48 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

On 05/01/2017 08:03 PM, Muggles wrote:
Hey, one summer quite a long time ago, I thought I'd see if
learning a programming language was something I might enjoy. So,
I studied VB, and then VB.net and learned to create desktop apps.
I found out that I could learn it and even use it, but I really
didn't like it.

Call me a sexist but most women don't. That's not to say I haven't
known excellent women programmers but there's a personality
profile involved. It helps if you're slightly OCD or autistic

I don't know if I'd fully agree with you on that or not. Gigabyte was a
decent female coder, back in the day.

http://moviesonhacking.com/hot-sexy-female-hackers/

Like I said, I've known a few... Back in the '80s the school age
population in Massachusetts had started to decline and the schools were
laying off teachers. Some genius had the idea of retreading them to
programmers for the expanding tech industry. Again, not that they
couldn't learn how to program but someone who chose an occupation
dealing with people, especially young people, might not make an
enthusiastic cube rat.