Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default Computer problem solved

On 05/01/2017 04:41 PM, Diesel wrote:
philo news 2017 20:43:41 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

Oh, I see. You have a usenet psychiatric degree as well?

I have a degree in Psychology FWIW

So, you have a degree in psychology, and think without meeting me in
person you can provide an accurate diagnosis do you? Very amusing.

It does not take a degree however to see that you seem to be a bit
insecure.

ROFL. See above.

Everyone has strengths and weaknesses

I don't disagree with you.

why do you have to always try to prove your worthiness?

I wasn't trying to prove any such thing. I simply corrected some poor
assumptions you made concerning me. You assumed, incorrectly, that I
had no experience with various battery types. And that I knew nothing
about old radios. You were wrong. I realize that's a hard pill for
you to swallow, but, that's just how it is.

Actually I should not have been too surprised with your knowledge of
vacuum tube specifics...a lot of folks younger than I am have taken an
interest in the old technology, especially audiophiles who claim tube
amplifiers are best. In truth I cannot hear the difference but at my
age, my hearing is hardly as good as it used to be.

That said, even though my high range is probably only about 4k, that
should be sufficient. 1k I think should be plenty.

Who on Usenet are you trying to impress?

I'm not trying to impress anyone.

No need to answer , it's not important.

If you don't like getting your ass kicked, why did you step into the
ring? That's always a risk you take when you do that. No need to
answer, it's not important.

I have lost track of things but being found wrong for one thing or the
other on Usenet does not quite equate as getting one's ass kicked.

If I had not mentioned it already I'm a veteran of the Chicago Poetry
slam scene and I know what's it's like to get one's ass kicked.