Posted to alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default Computer problem solved

philo news May 2017 20:51:03 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

But in a forklift truck, engineered into the design of the truck
is the counterweight of the battery.

I'm aware of the counterweight needs and how the batteries factor
into it yes. You can stop trying to talk down to me anytime you'd
like. I'll just continue handing you your ass for your trouble...

Of course there are batteries lighter then lead-acid but the
weight is essential. Most trucks, and certainly all high life
varieties have a specified minimum battery weight.
Have you seen the electric drag racing car?

Somewhere at my company there was a poster showing the car that
held the world speed record in 1899. It was an electric car that
went 60 mile per hour. As to drag racing, it's been a long time
since I've seen one.

Is youtube broken? It's a little 5speed compact car, that blisters
anything that tries to race against it...It's funny as all hell to
see big bad gassers lose their asses to it. And by lose, I mean they
never had a chance. Even when it clearly has electrical issues, they
can't outrun it. Not even close.

Did a lot of street racing back in the late 60's.

Times have changed since then...

Yeah. He was the High School genius and he does not have anything
good to say about HP. He really got screwed over.

The only thing good I can say about HP is that they make junk the
masses buy up like candy. Which is good for me. Otherwise...I'd have
to agree with your friend.

He told me that at one time HP made equipment that no one else
could make....but now they make equipment no one else wants to
bother with.

Once again, your friend is correct.

Possibly a bit of an exaggeration of both ends but like I said
before it's a different world

That it is.