Posted to alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default Computer problem solved

philo news 2017 20:43:41 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

Oh, I see. You have a usenet psychiatric degree as well?

I have a degree in Psychology FWIW

So, you have a degree in psychology, and think without meeting me in
person you can provide an accurate diagnosis do you? Very amusing.

It does not take a degree however to see that you seem to be a bit
insecure.

ROFL. See above.

Everyone has strengths and weaknesses

I don't disagree with you.

why do you have to always try to prove your worthiness?

I wasn't trying to prove any such thing. I simply corrected some poor
assumptions you made concerning me. You assumed, incorrectly, that I
had no experience with various battery types. And that I knew nothing
about old radios. You were wrong. I realize that's a hard pill for
you to swallow, but, that's just how it is.

Who on Usenet are you trying to impress?

I'm not trying to impress anyone.

No need to answer , it's not important.

If you don't like getting your ass kicked, why did you step into the
ring? That's always a risk you take when you do that. No need to
answer, it's not important.