Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Computer problem solved

On Mon, 1 May 2017 19:43:39 GMT, "Tekkie®" wrote:

On 28-Apr-2017, wrote:

That said, today was the last day of 1/3 of my working life going to
the same office every morning (16 years of my 48) for 8:30.
One more step towards retirement. I'm not quite retired yet - just
tired!!!!

Congrats Clare Remember you want to wear out; not rust out. That worked
for me for awhile then I bottomed out health wise. Time for you to enjoy
life - no regrets!

I intend to keep busy. I'll be playing nurse to my wife after heart
surgery later this spring, then hopefully we'll get to do a bit of
travelling. Daughter is getting married this fall, so mabee I should
learn to dance?? I've got 2 left feet. Need to get the plane finished
too, and hopefully get my pilot's licence - might need to get
cataracts fixed first - - then I've got most of the makings for a
replica Briggs and Stratton Flier as well as a "Red Bug" to get
completed sometime before I die too.
That's all after I get the lawn back in shape, and I need to get a new
roof on my shed, and likely rebuild the rear deck.
I'm not likely to run out of stuff to do for a few years.

A friend out at the airport is restoring a '67 Camaro RS as well as a
'36 or '37 Ford pickup - I've helped on his '31 model A and his '59
'vette in the past - so if I get a hankering to turn a wrench there's
lots for me to do there too. Also another friend's Isetta needs
finishing - he'll likely be asking for help - and hopefully we'll pull
his '53 MG TD out and I'll give it some exercise this summer. Mabee
the ''71 Fiat Cinco too. He's also working on an old scooter.

Then I've got my wife's 15 year old Taurus and my 21 year old
pick-em-up to keep on the road-----.
Route 66 is calling, the little woman wants to get to Hawaii, and I'd
love to take her to visit "my old stompin' grounds" to see Victoria
Falls - and also South Africa and Botswana for some game viewing.
As long as the money and our health both hold up, I won't run out of
ideas to keep busy!