Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default Computer problem solved

On 05/01/2017 02:51 PM, Diesel wrote:
philo news May 2017 17:42:11 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

On 05/01/2017 06:58 AM, David B. wrote:
On 01/05/2017 10:55, Diesel wrote:

He seriously misrepresented you to me.

No, Dustin, I didn't.

Like me, Philo is one of life's good guys! :-)

Thanks for that.

David Brooks isn't a good guy, unless you consider cyber stalking to
be a good thing.

I'm sure Diesel is a bright guy but he is not going to gain
friends by bragging about how bright he is and running down other
people.

I'm not here to make friends. I've known most of my actual friends
for years, anyhow. And, I didn't meet them via usenet interactions.
Concerning the 'bragging' aspect, I wasn't bragging. You assumed
various things about me which weren't correct, so I thought i'd take
the opportunity to correct you.

The word is "insecurity."

Oh, I see. You have a usenet psychiatric degree as well?

I have a degree in Psychology FWIW

It does not take a degree however to see that you seem to be a bit
insecure. Everyone has strengths and weaknesses, why do you have to
always try to prove your worthiness? Who on Usenet are you trying to
impress?

No need to answer , it's not important.