Posted to alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default Computer problem solved

Muggles
news 01 May 2017 18:20:20 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

On 5/1/2017 10:05 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

survive. It was only later that I got my hands on second hand
PC's and even later that I started assembling my own. Now I'm
covered up with computers. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

I remember when pc's were first getting into homes, and it was a
few years after that when we got our 100 mhz pentium!

ROFL. You still write horse****, after all this time. Computers did
exist, in peoples homes, long before what you know as a 'pc' did.

It's no wonder you thought a php web forum was a BBS, then.