Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_19_] Muggles[_19_] is offline

Default Computer problem solved

On 5/1/2017 10:05 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

survive. It was only later that I got my hands on second hand PC's and
even later that I started assembling my own. Now I'm covered up with
computers. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

I remember when pc's were first getting into homes, and it was a few
years after that when we got our 100 mhz pentium! Now, it is like a
dinosaur compared to what's on the market these days. I never was a
hardware person, but loved playing with software. My son is the one in
the family who can do just about anything hardware with servers and
computers. I could probably learn hardware if I took a course, but,
never had the interest, yet.

--
Maggie