Posted to comp.mobile.ipad,rec.photo.digital,alt.home.repair
Tomos Davies Tomos Davies is offline

Default Is there a single useful Apple iOS camera capability that isn't already on Android?

In news
BTW, you aren't stating facts. You were wrong about HD's trademark and
assuming all HD owners think alike. Don't confuse your opinion with
facts. Facts = truth. You stated nothing of the sort. I'm beginning to
see the problem with you.

You are correct that Harley failed to trademark their potato-potato-potato
sound, but only because it's really hard to tradmark a sound.

There's nothing in the Lanham Act that precludes trademarking a sound mind
you, and certainly MGM, THX, Nissan, NBC, T-Mobile, 20th Century Fox,
Duracell, Samsung, Harlem Globetrotters, McDonalds, Sony, Lucasfilms,
Intel, Nokia, and AAMCO have all successfully trademarked sounds.

But, I agree, Harley, as you noted, tried vehemently for six years
straight, and finally gave up, as their case was too weak from the start.