Desert Traveler

Default fleas? update

"Punch" wrote in message
.. .

"Punch" wrote in message
.. .
my house is becoming over run with a small reddish brown bug, they are

about
2mm wide/long, pop when squished, and are driving us nuts.

I can't figure out where the're living/breeding, what should I do?

I kill about 5-10 a day.

Punch

ok their not fleas, not ticks, not spider mites, and they can fly!

Punch

Take some of the dead ones to an exterminator or your local cooperative
extension service and find out. They will tell you what they are and how to
deal with them. Simple.

It's difficult for anyone to identify a bug without seeing it. Half of all
species of animals in the world are beetles.

Steve