Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default A thought as I Hoovered

On 29/04/17 10:55, Tim Lamb wrote:
In message , Scott
writes
On Fri, 28 Apr 2017 17:29:39 GMT, DerbyBorn
wrote:

Why do we scrub the heavy thing back and forth when it has fast
revolving
brushes? Surely a single slow pass is just as effective.

Trade mark acknowledged. Other brands of vacuum cleaner are available
:-)

Quite. Known as the Electrolux when I was growing up. The verb is a bit
clumsy.

Nothing sux like electrolux.

Morphed into Hoover when I married and remains so despite us using a
Meile and a Dyson.

Miele.
Miele.
Miele.
Miele.....

....Miele

and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally
important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for
the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the
truth is the greatest enemy of the State.

Joseph Goebbels