Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_7_] bert[_7_] is offline

Default OT The Austin Brexit

In article . com,
lid writes
In article ,
tim... wrote:
The brexteers don't appear to understand that without a trade deal
with the EU there will be tariffs.

No, we do understand that

that is why we need/want to arrange a trade deal

But we already had one. Which 'we' didn't like, so left the EU.

what we can't understand is why the other side (pretends it) isn't

minded because it too could suffer the imposition of tariffs on its
trading with us.

You are hoping the EU will negotiate a special deal with the UK -
far
better than any it already has with non EU members? Good luck with that.

They actually want one that is better than EU members.

Only if you believe that everything else about the EU is a negative. Now
as a Brexiteer I do believe that but I can't understand why Remoaners
and the EU actually believe it also. Why else would they describe the
free trade bit as a "cherry"
--
bert