Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_7_] bert[_7_] is offline

Default OT The Austin Brexit

In article ,
whisky-dave writes
On Friday, 28 April 2017 12:55:31 UTC+1, Capitol wrote:
dennis@home wrote:
On 28/04/2017 11:15, tim... wrote:

In the absence of a Trade Deal it will simply apply the already in
existence EU External Tariff to UK imports, as it does to every other
non-EU country

The brexteers don't appear to understand that without a trade deal with
the EU there will be tariffs.
They are already there and will apply.

So May will want a deal and that deal will come with the same sort of
conditions that we already have as a member of the EU.
The only difference is that we will have no say in what the EU does.

The brexiteers are full of brex****.

Still Remoaning Denise?

Maybe he's one of the new Remoaners, a Re-Remoaner a bit like a
boomerang but with less uses.

You been watching the re-run of Black Adder?
--
bert