Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Strange Meile dishwasher problem

Brian Gaff wrote

Also if the water is too cool the muck tends to congeal back onto metal
parts even if hand washed, so that might also be an issue to look at.

I personally have never seen any dish washer that was perfect,

Neither is washing that stuff by hand, in spades.

so I never got one.

So all that time wasted...

Ask any owner and they say its fine except....

I don’t, no except at all.

"Theo" wrote in message
Broadback wrote:
the crockery cleans and dries OK, but the cutlery not only remains wet
but is stained. I have carefully cleaned the filters, no change. any
suggestions please as to where the problem may be?

Something to do with rinse aid?
Are you using all-in-one tabs, or separate detergent/salt/rinse aid?
(some tabs are 2-in-1 but not 3-in-1)

Theo