Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Strange Meile dishwasher problem

On 28/04/17 19:00, GB wrote:
On 28/04/2017 18:30, DerbyBorn wrote:
Tim Watts wrote in news:2u6ctd-46m.ln1
@squidward.local.dionic.net:

On 28/04/17 14:09, Broadback wrote:
the crockery cleans and dries OK, but the cutlery not only remains wet
but is stained. I have carefully cleaned the filters, no change. any
suggestions please as to where the problem may be?

Tried running some dishwasher cleaner through?

I thought Meile were perfect!

I think their washing machines are damn near perfect. Their other stuff,
not so.

No complaints from me on their dishwashers.

However, their hoovers are not so good. Damn powerful and excellent
filtration, but seem prone to bits falling off.