Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Minchin[_4_] Bob Minchin[_4_] is offline

Default Neat CCTV camera installation

Capitol wrote:
Clive Arthur wrote:
On 27/04/2017 13:31, Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el artÃ*culo , Jeff Layman
escribió:

Why three cameras, apparently pointing in the same direction, and right
next to each other? What is the motor for? It looks pretty powerful

I don't know. It was an image used in an Ars Technica article and it
caught my eye, precisely because of the neatness of installation of the
three cameras. It may be a railway station, judging from the part of
the sign visible on the left.

Maybe they're not cameras.

Cheers

Lights?

That's what went through my mind. The motor could be for a gate and the
lights some sort of status of the gate.
Cant otherwise see why three cameras apparent staring in the same
direction as well as a Standard looking pan and tilt camera.