Posted to uk.d-i-y
Capitol Capitol is offline

Default lidl bio washing powder.liquid and moss/weeds

Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Capitol formulated on Wednesday :
Having read others advice to use thse products for moos/weedkilling,
I have tried them out. As far as I can tell so far, all my roof moss
dosed with bio powder has died off and the drive weeds are following
suit. I find using the powder outside on paving is very convenient, as
the wind distributes it well! The liquid I dilute 1:5 with water
before applying it with a squeezy bottle to specific weeds. Has
anybody else been successful? I just need to find an easy method of
applying it to the roofs without walking on them. She has currently
banned me from roof walking!

Interesting! Is this the Formil bio powder and liquid sold by Lidl?

Yes