Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default lidl bio washing powder.liquid and moss/weeds

Brian Gaff wrote

Yes a small shot of bleach in it is also advantageous. My gardener swears
by it, no not at it.

Anyone know what the ingredient is is the main active element,

Phosphate.

I only ask as back in days of yore, brown water from washing machines left
on the lawn used to make it actually grow better!

"Capitol" wrote in message
o.uk...
Having read others advice to use thse products for moos/weedkilling, I
have tried them out. As far as I can tell so far, all my roof moss dosed
with bio powder has died off and the drive weeds are following suit. I
find using the powder outside on paving is very convenient, as the wind
distributes it well! The liquid I dilute 1:5 with water before applying
it with a squeezy bottle to specific weeds. Has anybody else been
successful? I just need to find an easy method of applying it to the
roofs without walking on them. She has currently banned me from roof
walking!