Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default lidl bio washing powder.liquid and moss/weeds

Yes a small shot of bleach in it is also advantageous. My gardener swears by
it, no not at it.
Anyone know what the ingredient is is the main active element, I only ask
as back in days of yore, brown water from washing machines left on the lawn
used to make it actually grow better!
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Capitol" wrote in message
o.uk...
Having read others advice to use thse products for moos/weedkilling, I
have tried them out. As far as I can tell so far, all my roof moss dosed
with bio powder has died off and the drive weeds are following suit. I
find using the powder outside on paving is very convenient, as the wind
distributes it well! The liquid I dilute 1:5 with water before applying it
with a squeezy bottle to specific weeds. Has anybody else been successful?
I just need to find an easy method of applying it to the roofs without
walking on them. She has currently banned me from roof walking!