Posted to uk.d-i-y
Capitol Capitol is offline

Default OT The Austin Brexit

dennis@home wrote:
On 26/04/2017 18:02, Capitol wrote:
dennis@home wrote:
On 26/04/2017 15:29, Capitol wrote:

Dave repeating your blatant lies will not make them true. Brexit
is happening, get used to the idea and move on.

More bre****.
You delude yourself if you think much will change.
The UK will be worse off and we will still have EU migrants and still
pay into the EU.
But our government will agree to all the regulations, etc. so you get
your sovereignty and all it will cost is any say in the way the EU runs
and lots more cash.

If I had your perfect Xtal ball, I could remove the UK deficit in
a few weeks!

Isn't that why you want brexit because your balls have forecast what
will happen?
Shame your balls are broken.

Well, I have the balls to vote Leave, obviously you haven't.