Posted to uk.d-i-y
Capitol Capitol is offline

Default lidl bio washing powder.liquid and moss/weeds

Having read others advice to use thse products for moos/weedkilling, I
have tried them out. As far as I can tell so far, all my roof moss dosed
with bio powder has died off and the drive weeds are following suit. I
find using the powder outside on paving is very convenient, as the wind
distributes it well! The liquid I dilute 1:5 with water before applying
it with a squeezy bottle to specific weeds. Has anybody else been
successful? I just need to find an easy method of applying it to the
roofs without walking on them. She has currently banned me from roof
walking!