Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Melting Bar Soap?

On Monday, April 24, 2017 at 3:19:48 PM UTC-5, millennial wrote:
On 04/24/2017 09:31 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Monday, April 24, 2017 at 4:03:04 AM UTC-5, millennial wrote:
On 04/23/2017 06:50 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Sunday, April 23, 2017 at 6:19:09 PM UTC-4, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:
On Sunday, April 23, 2017 at 12:04:01 PM UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:
The sliver from the old bar has to be soft, almost mushy, and the Dove
logo on the new bar has to be worn away.

Then new bar has to be rather soft as well and they will
stick together even if the Dove logo is still there.
We'll have to share a shower sometime and compare our techniques. I find that
the sliver will indeed stick, but it tends to pop off at next usage.

You old people are sooooo funny! Why do you still use bar soap and
suffer its associated soap dish mess? Did you know they make liquid soap
now?

https://www.amazon.com/Dial-Antibact.../dp/B000VA5X1U

Just like a youngster who is/was educated in a government school. The Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks infested the education system of the country and turned out victims like you of The Dumbassification Of America. Anyone with any sense would know that "Liquid Hand Soap" is a little too harsh to wash your whole body with. Liquid hand soap is formulated to kill germs and remove grime from your hands! You use "Liquid Body Wash" to wash your whole body. I certainly wouldn't want to get liquid hand soap in my eyes or on any other sensitive body part. (˜‰_˜‰)

https://www.amazon.com/Dove-Body-Was.../dp/B00I69SGXK

https://www.amazon.com/Suave-Essenti.../dp/B00I6A6BTU

https://www.amazon.com/Old-Spice-Hig.../dp/B000SRK8KC

https://www.amazon.com/Suave-Essenti.../dp/B00ULKS5GU

[8~{} Uncle Dirty Monster

The OP never specified what kind of bar soap they were trying to melt
together. Use whatever you like on your pussy, Uncle Snowflake.

I don't own a cat but I used special shampoo on my dog that was formulated for washing dogs. You silly git, I'm not a snowflake, I'm a monster you armature troll. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Snow Monster