Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default General election

In article ,
charles wrote:
In article ,
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Roger Hayter wrote:
It may be at the next vote. Unless we vote for silly Jeremy who
seems to think he'll spend billions on Trident but refuses to push
the button. What a numpty.

Since the Americans have a highly effective veto over us using
Trident, and an overwhelming superiority of weapons if they are in
favour of us doing so it is hard to believe it makes a significant
difference.

Very odd that 'we' insist on having a nuclear deterrent, but think
other countries like Iran, Pakistan, N Korea etc mustn't be allowed
the same.

That's because "we" are responsible - unlike some other countries

Like the US under Trump? Have you read his tweets?

--
*When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.