Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default More of Mikes kittens

On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 19:26:48 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 03:12:07 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 00:42:02 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Thu, 20 Apr 2017 19:45:35 +0100, Richard
wrote:

"Mike Tomlinson" wrote in message

En el artÃ*culo
,
escribió:

the smell attracting predators (the kittens haven't
learned to bury it yet).

Mine used the tray from the day it was put down. Only one little
accident. Mornings are funny, I empty and clean the tray and put it
down
with fresh litter and they all charge for it. Synchronised pooing
ensues.

Perhaps a little too much info, but at least Pounder will be happy as
pig
in **** that they don't use his award winning garden.

Award winning my arse.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/d89cxd9nln...cycle.jpg?dl=0

Fark, where are the plastic butterflys ?

He does go on about those. I think he's mentally insane.

Better than bodily insane or spiritually insane I spose.

Must be ****ing mad to have white gravel around the grass, must
be a complete ****ing waste of time when mowing the grass.

He has some odd obsessions, including gates. Gates with no locks so
people can get in anyway, so utterly useless.

Not completely useless, they work fine for keeping dogs in the yard.

You mean they're not bright enough to stay?

Its got nothing to do with bright enough. Dogs love to
wander around and see what other dogs have been around.

When I was building the house, one of the neighbours dogs
used to have a very regular run, trotting around the same
route by itself every day, regular as clockwork. Hilarious.

When I was walking a km or two to pick the car up after
it was in for a wheel alignment, there was an alsatian
doing the same thing down the km or more long street,
stopping at every tree or gate post to see who had just
****ed on it and ****ed on it himself. Very determined
and single minded.

That's the way dogs operate.

Plenty of cats do too. That one of Adams that he had to
kill had a routine that as soon as Adam had left for work
would head over to one of the neighbours places for a
second breakfast, regular as clockwork. The young girl
who lived there thought it was hilarious.

There you go then, your neighbours don't seem to have a problem with free roaming dogs.

--
Los Angeles's full name is €œEl Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la
Reina de los Angeles de Porciuncula€ and can be