Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default New Woodburner Regulations

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

You really really really shouldn't believe everything you read in the
Mail.

You really do have the most bizarre fixations - the Mail, St Nige, ...

At least you've finally admitted they are both bizarre.

I've always known they are bizarre, what took you so long? I only see
the Mail (and in the distance, as in across the room) when at the
Chinese waiting for a takeaway. I did actually hear St Nige on Today
this morning but that is the first time in a coon's age.

Whatever. So many of your bizarre opinions are also those of the Mail and
Farage. So sorry for thinking you got them there.

--
*Dance like nobody's watching.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.