Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_7_] bert[_7_] is offline

Default General election

In article , Capitol
writes
dennis@home wrote:
On 20/04/2017 09:59, Roger Hayter wrote:

Wanting a degree of social cohesion and fairness along the lines of
Sweden, for instance, isn't "hard left". I find it most amusing that
everyone including the BBC is telling me I can't vote for Corbyn because
he is Not Appropriate and people of importance (Keith Vaz do they
mean?) won't accept him becoming Prime Minister. It is perhaps a
mistake to keep telling the British people too forcefully that they
"can't" do something - they might furn round and do it!

Labour can win if they say they will remain.

Labour have already agreed to leave!

Don't think so. They have laid down several unattainable conditions for
voting to accept whatever deal is reached with the EU. Thus they will be
voting to remain.
Likewise that dickhead who leads the Lib-Dems. He insists the UK should
stay within the single market. However the EU side has already made it
perfectly clear that that cannot happen on its own so in effect he is
saying he wants to remain but hasn't the balls to say so - or he thinks
the electorate are too stupid to notice.
--
bert