Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default General election

On Thu, 20 Apr 2017 17:39:28 +0100, Tim Streater wrote:

In article , Bod
wrote:

On 20/04/2017 17:27, Capitol wrote:

With your approach, it doesn't seem worth voting as you wish to be
governed by an unelected quango. Do you have sheep in your ancestry?

From what I've read and heard, most Labour voters ARE like sheep. I
hear it all of the time "I vote labour because all my family have always
voted for Labour".

They are very often tribal, class-ridden [1], and hate-filled. Although
I know quite a number who are not.

[1] and they will ostracise people who vote otherwise and call them
"traitors to your class".

Here we have Labour and SNP competing for the chavs.

--
It's been announced that the police are going to be allowed to use water cannons on rioters.
They're putting some Persil washing powder in to stop the coloureds from running.