Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default More of Mikes kittens

On Tue, 18 Apr 2017 16:03:30 +0100, Bod wrote:

he should stick to discussing things with Rod, Wilkinson and the
whiskied bloke.

IYHO I'm guessing?

See, sometimes even the trolls, nutters and whisky soaked come up with
something interesting or funny (unlike the Linux geeks who never do)
and that's why I don't use a kilfile (and never have).

Right brainers have the ability to choose what to read and who to
ignore and do so based on such fuzzy logic that would have a Linux
geek / left brainer frothing (more) at the mouth. ;-)

Cheers, T i m

Same here, I've never even considered using a killfile.

Not even for Stve Punder? (Spelt incorrectly or it'll trigger my own
killfile).

Killfiling someone is akin to sticking your fingers in your ear and
reciting "ner ner de ner ner". Very childish, IMO.

No, it's allowing you to read the interesting posts without having to sift through the garbage. Imagine your Sky box could automatically remove soaps/whatever you're not interested in form the planner.

--
Mrs. Culpepper was almost in tears. "Oh Marie," she said to her maid, "I have reason to suspect that my husband is having an affair with his secretary."
"I don't believe it for one minute." Marie snapped. "You're just saying that to make me jealous."