Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default More of Mikes kittens

On Tue, 18 Apr 2017 05:36:23 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Tuesday, 18 April 2017 13:18:09 UTC+1, Chris Bartram wrote:

I'll agree that really it should have been OT, but it's pretty obvious
you'll find nothing of interest there, huh?

If he couldn't work out that 'kittens' was OT

What the left brainers often can't comprehend is that many people
don't necessarily mark their threads literally and so any links
contained within *could* still be DIY related (like the picture of a
kitten (supposedly) holding an electric drill or something equally
sad). If they didn't they would have been marked OT eh?

he should stick to discussing things with Rod, Wilkinson and the whiskied bloke.

IYHO I'm guessing?

See, sometimes even the trolls, nutters and whisky soaked come up with
something interesting or funny (unlike the Linux geeks who never do)
and that's why I don't use a kilfile (and never have).

Right brainers have the ability to choose what to read and who to
ignore and do so based on such fuzzy logic that would have a Linux
geek / left brainer frothing (more) at the mouth. ;-)

Cheers, T i m