Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Anyone make a grill cover that will last more than 1 season?

On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 18:26:42 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

The cover on my Broil King is 5 years iold now and no sighn of giving
up. No Idea who MADE it but it's sold by Broil King. Not cheap, but
good seldom is.

My Weber cover is 5 years too and still is good. Had a no-name on my
last grill and got 10 years from it. My smoker cover is at least 12
years This is in New England, could be tougher in Arizona.

My original grill cover lasted a long time so I'm on the second one
that is a bad one, ripping in the corners from the wind. My Weber
Smoky Mountain (WSM) smoker cover is holding up great since last
November. The Blackstone griddle is under the patio roof -- not in the
sun.

We live in the desert, covers take a beating at 110/12 °F