Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Anyone make a grill cover that will last more than 1 season?

On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 12:36:01 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 12:19:55 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

A covered car lasts a lot longer in terms of the paint and top coat. Shingles on a house protect the house from not just rain but the sun too. The suns rays do a lot more damage than you realize.

We know that. You declined to answer the question:

"Anyone make a grill cover that will last more than 1 season?"

I would look at a vinyl cover from these people or just buy the roll
goods and make your own. The HH66 glue will make a joint as strong as
the material.
I made a boat lift cover that is like new after 5 years in the Florida
sun.

http://www.tarpsupply.com/22oz-vinyl...uper-duty.html