Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW[_2_] ARW[_2_] is offline

Default Local Councils to be told to take waste fee-free

On 09/04/2017 18:11, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Andy Burns wrote:
Bill Wright wrote:

Bob Minchin wrote:

The paint and varnishes I use seem to have it built in!
Whenever I go back to a part used tin the contents are useless.

Store the cans upside down for a day to make a seal.

Then the next time you lever them open, dried and crust bits will fall
into the remaining paint ...

Yes. I found this out to my cost. I just turn the can upside down for a few
seconds to hopefully make a seal.
On the last cans of paint I've stuck some cling film over the tops before
putting the lids back on.
Dunno if this is going to work or not.

Sod's law applies.

It will work fine for the paint can you will never need to use again and
not for the paint can you will need to use again.

--
Adam