Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxxx Fredxxx is offline

Default dishwasher detergent clogging drain

On 09/04/2017 17:14, Diane wrote:
replying to Tim+, Diane wrote: I rinse everything before putting in
the dishwasher but had to have drain lines replaced due to build-up..
I'm with Rusty on this one, I am no longer using Cascade Complete.
I don't think the packs totally dissolve before going down the drain
hoses.

This might assist you with posting to a newsgroup, albeit through a website:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1855

- If you are sending a reply to a message or a posting be sure you
summarize the original at the top of the message, or include just
enough text of the original to give a context.