Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default dishwasher detergent clogging drain

Diane m wrote
Tim+ wrote

I rinse everything before putting in the dishwasher

Bloody hell, what a waste of time. Any decent
dishwasher rinses the stuff in it before washing is.

but had to have drain lines replaced due to build-up.. I'm with Rusty on
this one,

Trouble is you didnt quote anything so we can't easily see that.

I am no longer using Cascade Complete. I don't think the packs totally
dissolve before going down the drain hoses.

After I found what looked like a long thin strand of what
appeared to be the in theory dissolvable packet with the Aldi
stuff, I just cut it off and put the tablet in the dispenser bare.