Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Selling A House With A Shop - Leave It For Showing Or Empty It?

On Sat, 08 Apr 2017 17:37:24 -0500, Markem
wrote:

On Sat, 8 Apr 2017 15:45:44 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:

On 4/8/2017 1:55 PM, Markem wrote:
On Sat, 8 Apr 2017 12:16:15 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:

On 4/8/2017 10:40 AM, Markem wrote:
On Sat, 8 Apr 2017 09:57:35 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:

Where is floods all the time.

If you can't buy flood insurance you should take that as a warning.

If you are in a flood zone A - C, your mortgage provider will require
flood insurance, if you do not they will get it for you. The
difference when we were on the edge of a C zone, from us buy and them
providing was over $300 a year.

I think that is what I said, if you finance.

Yes you did sir. I tried to provide a bit more info. I would say
though if you are in a flood zone and they will not provide insurance,
build your place on stilts.

Yes. River homes built on the banks are typically on stilts and I
seriously doubt you could buy flood insurance for them either. ;~)

Shhhhhh! Don't mention the possibility of having to add flood insurance
to automobiles as an extra. Coverage covers vehicles for flood now but
if they get wind of it.......

I would say that hundreds if not thousands of vehicles get flooded every
year in Houston.

How about flood insurance for houseboats. :~

Hull insurance? ;-)