Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Selling A House With A Shop - Leave It For Showing Or Empty It?

On Sat, 8 Apr 2017 12:20:33 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:

On 4/8/2017 11:01 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 08 Apr 2017 10:40:15 -0500, Markem
wrote:

On Sat, 8 Apr 2017 09:57:35 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:

Where is floods all the time.

If you can't buy flood insurance you should take that as a warning.

If you are in a flood zone A - C, your mortgage provider will require
flood insurance, if you do not they will get it for you. The
difference when we were on the edge of a C zone, from us buy and them
providing was over $300 a year.

It's the same for fire insurance. We had a mortgage company that was
trying their best to force us to buy fire insurance from them (they
refused my company's documentation and were automatically billing us).
Their automatic charge was 5x the norm. That wasn't the only BS they
were pulling, either. Scum.

If you settle for letting the mortgage company buy insurance for you,
you get what you deserve. You can simply buy from whom you want and
cancel the higher policy, the mortgage company can not do anything about
that. They can how ever require you to have the insurance and will
insure that you do by increasing your escrow to pay for it.
If your insurance company provides proof the mortgage company has to
adjust your escrow

Up here buying mortgage insurance is WAY more expensive than buying
declining benefit term insurance from a life insurance company. 20
year mortgage? Buy 20 year term insurance. Iven straight term is less
expensive than martgage insurance