Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Selling A House With A Shop - Leave It For Showing Or Empty It?

Markem wrote in
:

How about flood insurance for houseboats. :~

After watching every episode of MacGyver with a houseboat in it, I can
say the hazards a
1. Crazy (and hot) professor untieing your house and setting it adrift
2. Fun but wacky best friend moving in (Hi Jack!)
3. Crazy man with a photography fetish setting lethal bobbytraps
4. Very cute girl borrows your shower and a hockey jersey. I don't
remember if she did it again on her second visit, that was the one where
MacGyver fell asleep and dreamed his life was a western.
5. I think someone set fire to it. That's what did it in. Murdoc?

Never once did his house boat flood!

What we can see here is that house boats obviously don't flood (so flood
insurance is pointless) and Puckdropper enjoys MacGyver enough to compile
such a list (it's not a complete list, he does have a life!)

Puckdropper