Posted to alt.home.repair
Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default OS upgrades

On Sat, 8 Apr 2017 11:26:55 -0000 (UTC), Diesel
wrote:

necessary maintenance? You've got be ****ing kidding me. It is old
news from the viewpoint that the pre-release copies of Windows 10
also did it, but, that's really beside the point. Your OS shouldn't
need to send audio recordings of you anyplace, without you telling it
to do so. In fact, it shouldn't be retaining copies of that stuff,
long term unless you opted to save the audio recordings yourself. Nor
should it be keeping copies of whatever you type on the keyboard
either. Who the hell wants a built in keylogger?

Let's not go in circles. You despise Windows 10. That's fine.
I just work around its "issues." I already told you I resent having
to turn the so-called "spyware" off. But I turn it off.
It's just a trade-off in using Win 10.
BTW, at least 50% of my PC use is gaming. There's no substitute for
Win 10.