Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Schmoe[_2_] Joe Schmoe[_2_] is offline

Default OS upgrades

On 04/07/2017 10:09 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 04/07/2017 02:26 PM, songbird wrote:
Most of my interaction with spreadsheets is because someone has
submitted documentation in an xlsx file. The sad thing is there is no
algebra or any other calculation involved. They just fill in the rows
and columns with descriptions.

eww... that's just brain dead...

Yeah, I'd probably be impressed if I saw a spreadsheet someone
actually used as a spreadsheet rather than a half-assed attempt at
project documentation.

Agreed! Few individuals/corporations want to spend money on a
user-friendly database so data gets stuffed into the rows and columns of
a spreadsheet.

And FWIW, I'll take data any way I can get it just as long as it's not
created with some ****ing Google ****App and stored on ****ing
Google****Drive.