Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Caspersz Adrian Caspersz is offline

Default Tooth brush to razor socket connection problem

On 07/04/17 14:46, Roger Mills wrote:
On 07/04/2017 13:20, Broadback wrote:

Yes it is a bathroom product. What is need is the opposite of this:
Would a travel adapter (UK 3-pin in, europlug out) work

Hang on a bit. Would you care to define what you mean by "standard UK
plug"? Everyone assumed you were referring to a 3-pin 13 amp plug with
square pins, but it now looks like you mean a plug with 2 round pins.
Which is it?

If the latter, you can easily find a shaver adapter which plugs into a
3-pin 13 amp socket and has an outlet for a 2-pin round plug - like
http://www.wickes.co.uk/Wickes-1AMP-...aptor/p/710423

Those in my experience are pretty poor at holding 2-pin euro plugs.

I use BCA adaptors, much better at gripping the plug, or weight of the
moulded charger.

https://app.box.com/s/69wpvneqoul6q1zl1uq99m9rzdga8wzz

http://cpc.farnell.com/powerconnecti...-bb45-00001003

I've seen them somewhere for 90p ...