Posted to uk.d-i-y
Scott[_17_] Scott[_17_] is offline

Default Tooth brush to razor socket connection problem

On Fri, 07 Apr 2017 13:22:15 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
Broadback wrote:
I have been given a new electric toothbrush. The problem is the the
socket I use is for electric razor while the new toothbrush has a
standard UK plug. Apart from cutting off the plug and joining it to a
razor plug has any one any suggestions please? the plus and toothbrush
charger is moulded.

Then use the charger in a 13 amp socket elsewhere. It doesn't need
charging each time it's used.

I agree. It should last for days between charges and there is no need
to charge in the bathroom (unless of course the stress and anxiety of
having to transport a heavy toothbrush from one room to another would
be too much, in which case you could always arrange trauma
counselling).