Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dan S. MacAbre[_4_] Dan S. MacAbre[_4_] is offline

Default Tooth brush to razor socket connection problem

Broadback wrote:
I have been given a new electric toothbrush. The problem is the the
socket I use is for electric razor while the new toothbrush has a
standard UK plug. Apart from cutting off the plug and joining it to a
razor plug has any one any suggestions please? the plus and toothbrush
charger is moulded.

I know this isn't going to help, but I don't suppose there's any chance
it has one of those plugs where you open it up, and there's a two-pin
plug inside a special adapter? I suppose it's unlikely, if you say it's
moulded. TBH, I've only ever seen two of these in my life, and have no
idea if they are common, or if I've bought 'unusual' stuff. And they
may only be for normal continental two pin plugs, as opposed to the
slightly different shaver plug.