Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Vacuum cleaner amperage and suction power relationship

On Thu, 6 Apr 2017 03:51:40 -0000 (UTC), "Danny D."
wrote:

On Tue, 04 Apr 2017 11:56:24 -0400, opined:

We use filter bags in the CanaVac - the Beam was bagless and the
filter, although never clogging, was an awfull mess when you emptied
the bucket.

My central vac is bagless.
It has a motor hanging from the garage ceiling (in a side room) where a
steel 5-gallon-sized bucket captures all the stuff vacuumed up.

The CanaVac can be used bagless too, but we find the bag more
convenient. The unit is in the furnace room in our basement, and vents
to the outside.