Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OS upgrades

On Thu, 6 Apr 2017 09:01:15 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

The privacy issue, I too have turned off the settings available on Win 10
to decrease what MSFT has access to. Wonder if he has a smartphone?
Seems to me that Win 10 is no worse than a smartphone and even on
XP, if you use the typical search engines, etc, that is already sharing
a lot of your info, eg what you're viewing, searching for, etc.

There is no such thing as privacy anymore. Government and corporations
are data miners. Everything about you is already stored somewhere, for
sure. They cow is out of the gate and there is no way to close the
gate.