Posted to alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default OS upgrades

rbowman
Wed, 05 Apr 2017 02:41:22 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

On 04/04/2017 11:59 AM, wrote:
CE3 an subset of the IBM "E" text editor is very powerful if you
are manipulating text and it runs under XP.

If you can't do it in gVim is isn't worth doing... I think there
still are binaries that would run on an Amiga if you could find an
Amiga that could run.

Don't need an actual Amiga for that, either. Emulation. You may want to
check it out. I'm playing Mike tysons superpunchout on one of my linux
laptops as I write this (I'm between rounds. lol). My linux box
obviously isn't actually an original 8bit Nintendo; which is what this
game was originally developed for, and thinks! it's running on. [g]